The Interface Financial Group - Finance Franchise
Provide short-term working capital to small businesses by purchasing selected invoices at a discount.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Available areas
- Opportunities available throughout the US, Canada, Australia, the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
The Interface Financial Group (IFG) operates in:
IFG provides short-term working capital to small businesses by purchasing selected invoices at a discount. Invoice discounting is sometimes referred to as ‘spot factoring’.
We are looking for 2 motivated individuals as Master Licensees, one in Holland and one in Switzerland.
Your capital working for you
- IFG provides short-term working capital to small businesses by purchasing selected invoices at a discount.
- IFG Licensees work primarily with small, expanding companies that find it difficult to attract conventional funding.
- IFG Licensees earn an above-average return on their working capital.
- IFG Clients can convert an invoice, due in 30 – 45 days, into a “cash-on-delivery” sale, and that means immediate cash for them!
Unmatched Master License Opportunity for you!
IFG has been in the invoice discounting business since 1972, and is a market leader providing an alternative funding source for small business with its in-demand financial service. With over 40 years of experience in the business, Interface provides licensees with a proven system, thorough training, a comprehensive risk management program, and a management team with 400+ years of combined financial service experience.
The IFG Approach provides
Outstanding ROI ● Low Overhead ● Professional
- Earn an above-average return on your working capital
- Start with a modest amount of working capital and increase it as your business grows
- No store front to lease, rent or maintain – work from your home office
- No inventory or specialized equipment to purchase and maintain
- No employees to hire, manage, or fire
- Work only in the business-to-business environment
- Work with local companies – there’s no extensive travel
- Work professional hours – think “banker’s hours”
Unique One-time Opportunity
IFG will only award ONE Master License in each territory.
If you are a business builder looking to create your own business network under the umbrella of a proven brand, then we should talk.
- Interface Group launches a new franchise
- 21 November 2013
- An international finance firm with more than 40 years’ experience has launched a new franchise model to complement their existing brand.Beginning with a single transaction in 1972, IFG works to provide alternative finance solutions for small businesses, using a unique invoice factoring model.Operati...
- Tea & Biscuits with IFG's President - Glasgow - 19th Feb 2013
- 15 January 2013